Thursday 21 August 2014

Mermaid music

Over on facebook and tumblr, I asked my friends and followers to recommend me some music, either water/sea/ocean themed or gender neutral love songs. I got loads recommended and I found loads more from those as well. Here's a list of some of my favourites.



In the Sea - Ingrid Michaelson
No no don't rescue me
I like the salt water sting
It feels so good to feel
It feels so good just to feel something
In the sea in the sea in the sea in the sea
Mermaid - Daughter Darling
I live where you can't see me
Hiding away in the shadows of the deep
I swim into the bottom of your world
For every space I cross I see a thousand pearls
Candle on the Water - Helen Reddy
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go
 Oceano - Roberto Cacciapaglia


Dead in the Water - Ellie Goulding
You've seen this all before
Life left on the shore
We're smiling all the same
You sail away again
Down By the Water - Signe Tollefsen
Little fish big fish
Swimming in the water
Come back here
And give me my daughter
1901 - Birdy
Watch her moving in elliptical patterns
Think it's not what you say
What you say is way too complicated
For a minute, though, I couldn't tell how to fall out
Liar, Liar - A Fine Frenzy
Oh, the sirens sang so sweet and watched the sailors go downOh, oh, you talk to me in siren songYeah, anyone would drownAnyone would drown
Spotify playlist link
and embeded below

No comments:

Post a Comment